Self Defense for Women
- Know your routine- write down the places you frequently go to on a weekly basis. Your home, the parking garage at work, grocery store, favorite bar/restaurant, the metro station.
Map out each one of these locations in your mind. If you were attacked, where would your exits be? Where could you run to for safety? What improvised weapons are available? If you visualize your plan
ahead of time you can implement it faster if needed. Stun Guns
- Intuition- Intuition is always right in at least two important ways; it is always in response to something, and it always has your best interest at heart.” If something doesn’t
feel right and you get that “gut instinct,” address it. It is better to be wrong about addressing something that turned out to be nothing, than to ignore your intuition and be attacked with less time
- Do You Look Like a potential victim or easy target? This process is referred to as the “interview.” Pay attention to people that are scanning you. Is there anything unusual
about them? Can you see their hands? Is this person alone or working with someone else. You can use reflections in mirrors and shadows to get a sense of if someone is following you. If your body
tells you something is wrong, listen to it and act!
- Use your sixth sense. “Sixth sense.” “Gut instinct.” Whatever you call it, your intuition is a powerful subconscious insight into situations and people. All of us, especially
women, have this gift, but very few of us pay attention to it. Learn to trust this power and use it to your full advantage. Avoid a person or a situation which does not “feel” safe–you’re
- Carry Protection! It is important to carry a non-lethal Self-Defense weapon with you, whenever you go out alone. Many are small, easy to use, & highly
effective when fighting off an attacker. Whether it be pepper spray, a stun gun, personal alarm, etc., You Need Something To
Protect Yourself! View our best sellers below or click here now to visit our ConsumerAid Safety
- If the person you are fighting has a weapon, especially a gun, just do what he wants. Getting stabbed, shot at, or beaten by 1 to 5 people is not worth the $10 in your
wallet and canceling a few credit cards. Never be taken to a secondary crime scene, NOT EVER. If someone tries to abduct you or take you to a second location (even another room), fight
with everything you’ve got. You choose the timing. Keep in mind that there might be times where faking compliance could set you up to attack the bad guy and/or escape. Scroll Down The Page To View Our Best Selling Weapons
- Draw Attention to the Situation – Yell, “Stay Back,” “Stop!
If a person is coming to attack you, hold out your hands and yell “Stop” or “Stay Back!” Most rapists look for an easy target, so they tend to leave a woman alone if she makes noise or shows that she
is not afraid to fight back. Holding out a sharp object like a paper knife will also be a deterrent.